CONVERTED ONE BEDROOM PROPERTY - *** OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY 27TH APRIL BETWEEN 1.00pm AND 2.00pm - Just turn up, NO ONWARD CHAIN, private rear garden, completely refurbished to an extremely high standard, close to station, off road parking - SEE YOU SATURDAY.
Connells are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to purchase this converted one bedroom character cottage, completely refurbished to an extremely high standard, offering open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, off street parking and garden with patio area. Within walking distance of Shenfield Station. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge/kitchen/diner 17' 4" maximum measurement x 11' 2" maximum measurement ( 5.28m maximum measurement x 3.40m maximum measurement )
Open plan living space offering double glazed window to front. Television point. Recessed ceiling light.
Sun tube window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units finished with Corian worksurfaces inset with sink with moulded Corian drainer with complimentary Corian tiled splashback. Breakfast bar. Oven and hob with stainless steel cookerhood over. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. One single radiator.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bow window to front. one single radiator. Coved ceiling with recessed ceiling lights. Loft access.
Double glazed window to side. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath with integrated shower over. Heated towel rail radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
Garden with patio area to rear.
Allocated parking space.
Please note photographs for guidence purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.