Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWNNEWS to 80360 or email us »
Crime for Brentwood
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
London Road, Brentwood,
Brentwood South neighbourhood policing team
- Sgt Matthew Allsop
- I transferred to Essex Police two years back, and I have ten years experience as a police officer. I have worked in various teams and departments, most recently I worked as the community safety partnership sergeant at Epping. I am new to the Brentwood area and look forward to learning my newly appointed area and the people within it. I aim to take robust action against antisocial behaviour and look to reduce crime, in particular dwelling burglary and theft from motor vehicle. I am approachable and will welcome people wishing to stop & talk to me if seen whilst out on my Patrols.
- Pc Simon Bailey
- I have formally been a special constable in the Chelmsford area for a number of years and have now been a full time Police officer for almost five years, with nearly all of my service spent in the Basildon area. I am new to the Brentwood area and look forward to learning my newly appointed area and the people within it. I aim to take robust action against antisocial behaviour and look to reduce crime. I am approachable and will welcome people wishing to stop & talk to me if seen whilst out on my Patrols. My beats cover the most of the Warley area, Ingrave and West Horndon.
- PCSO Kevin Sanderson
- I am PCSO Kevin Sanderson and I have served as a PCSO with Essex Police for over four years, two of which I served at Loughton before transferring to Brentwood. I have lived in Brentwood all my life and I know what a special place it is. I am currently looking after Warley and i want this to be a safe environment with a good community feel about it.
- PCSO Deborah Powis
- I'm Deborah Powis and I am your neighbourhood PCSO. I have worked for Essex Police since May 2006. I am the neighbourhood PCSO beat officer for Brentwood West and I have recently taken over the ward area of West Horndon Herongate and Ingrave. I find my role very enjoyable and will endevour to give the best service to the public. I will continue reassurance patrols and helping those who live in the beat area I cover.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Brentwood South Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Brentwood South is part of the Brentwood district and covers areas including Herongate Ingrave & West Horndon and Warley.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.