Fire in Hutton bungalow bedroom

Fire in Hutton bungalow bedroom

Fire in Hutton bungalow bedroom

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a fire inside a bungalow in Hutton on Monday evening.

Crews from Brentwood and Billericay raced out to Arnolds Avenue after receiving reports of a blaze in the bedroom of the property at about 7.20pm.

No one was injured during the incident and firefighters were able to extinguish the flames just before 7.50pm before using a high pressure fan to clear the smoke.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree